Ernova Theme use four main colors in the Customizer (under Appearance > Customize > Colors) to determine the Color Schema for your WordPress Website. Ernova theme uses different Algorithms to determine different shades and text colors for these four main colors so you don’t get confused in choosing many different colors. Each and every color even the smallest ones like hover effects in your WordPress website can be customised using these four main colors given below:
- Background Color: This color determines the Background Color for your WordPress website. Using this color Ernova Theme determines a lighter shade of it to put it as a Background Color for the cards that holds Posts & Widgets of your WordPress site which makes this content slightly more focused to the user view. Also using this Background Color Ernova theme determines whether the text inside the cards and the shadow of it should be black or white.
- Primary Color: This is the main color of your WordPress website. This Color is used as a background color for buttons and as a text color for links like Menu links and Post Title. Using this color Ernova Theme determines a darker shade of it which is used for hover effects on buttons and links. Also using this color Ernova Theme determines whether the text color should be black or white of elements that have this color has its background. Remember this color should be visible on all Background Colors.
- Header Background Color: This color determines the background color of the header that holds navigational or menu links and the menu dropdown Background Color.
- Footer Background Color: This color determines the background color of the footer. A darker shade is determined from this color to be used as the background color for the copyright section below. Text color for the footer is also determined using this color.
- Header Image Text: An optional color is only visible in the Customizer if header Image is used to be displayed on the homepage. This color determines the text color for the header image